How to Introduce New Foods & Achieve Nutritional Balance
Here's What You Need To Know:
- Confused faces are common when introducing new foods to your baby. They are trying to figure out the taste and how to eat the food.
- Because babies are used to a nipple, it takes time to understand that food can also come from a spoon.
- It can take a dozen or more tries before your babe grows accustomed to a new food.
- The foods that you give your baby will help establish their dietary preferences for life, so it’s important that you give them a variety of fresh, organic, whole foods.
- Eating habits start at conception and last a lifetime. Make sure to eat whole foods while your bun is in the oven.
Food For Thought:
Introducing new foods to your babe takes patience and perseverance. Sometimes it seems like they love a food right away, and other times they are pushing the spoon away. There will be days when your baby’s appetite is ravenous, and days where they won’t eat a thing. This is especially true as they move through growth spurts. So, how do you achieve nutritional balance for your baby, no matter what kind of day they’re having? We are here to help.