Vegan Coconut Yogurt Drops Recipe
With summer fast approaching, it is the perfect time to drop this refreshing recipe! These drops melt quickly in a baby’s mouth. Made with unsweetened yogurt, and a fruit or vegetable puree, it’s a great way to use up any extra Yumi you have lying around.
The best part? It takes less than 5 minutes to make. We call that a parenting win.
Yumi’s Vegan Coconut Yogurt Drops
- 3 Containers of Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Yogurt (around 16 ounces total)
- 1 Yumi Jar or 4-5 ounces of Any Fruit / Vegetable Puree*
- Line a baking sheet that fits in your freezer with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut yogurt and a fruit or vegetable puree, and mix well.
- Fill a plastic pastry bag (a gallon size Ziploc works, too) with the coconut yogurt mixture.
- Using scissors, snip off a small corner of the pastry bag, and pipe quarter-size drops onto the parchment-lined baking sheet until there is no mixture remaining.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to freeze.
- Enjoy right away, or allow them to sit at room temperature for 3-5 minutes before snacking on them.
*We recommend flavors such as carrot, beets, apple or pear.
*These yogurt drops can be stored in the freezer for up to one month. We recommend storing them in an airtight container and layering parchment paper in-between the layers of yogurt drops.